Author(s): Ortenzia Borre
Model, TV presenter and long-time model mentor for Australian etiquette queen June Dally-Watkins, Ortenzia Borre, has spent years helping women look and feel their best. In What Women Need
, she answers some of the most common questions asked by women of all ages (and some men!) about how to showcase your finest qualities and present yourself in the best possible light.
In WhatWomen Need
, Ortenzia brings her years of experience in the fashion and etiquette worlds to help you with:
- First impressions: making an impact and communicating the right message
- Appearance: body language, hair, make-up and caring for your best asset - you!
- Wardrobe: dressing to suit your body and skin tone
- 'Superwoman syndrome': finding time to honour yourself
- Navigating corporate culture
- Social media etiquette
Modern women are asked to achieve so much more in a greater number of areas - work, family, study - and our lives are on constant display thanks to social media. It's a jungle out there, and What Women Need
is your essential guide to navigating the modern world.
Ortenzia's gentle guidance combined with the practical 'Top 10 Tips' that end each chapter will show you how to use the incredible qualities already within you to make you stand out from the crowd.