Best of South America 1
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Best of South Americais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze down on sparkling Rio de Janeiro from Pao de Acucar, spot wildlife in the Galapagos Islands, and hike the legendary Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of South America and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet's Best of South America:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sports, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map(included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- CoversBrazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best ofSouth Americais filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on South America's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this book? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- : 9781788684729
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.46085
- : November 2019
- : ---length:- '7.76'width:- '5.04'units:- Inches
- : books
- : 418
- : 918.04412
- : English
- : 1911
- : Paperback
- : Lonely Planet