Author(s): Ingela P. Arrhenius (Illustrator)
Explore a festive winter wonderland with this enchanting addition to the Bookscape Board Books series
Christmas Cheerfestively depicts the colorful, dynamic scenes of Christmas time--from caroling to baking, building a snowman to decorating the tree, and more.
Each uniquely shaped page overlaps with the next to create a complete landscape when closed--and an immersive world to explore with each turn of the page when open.
With each turn of a page, step deeper into the magic and spirit of the Christmas season.
- Delightfully petite and chunky board book
- Begs to be picked up thanks to its tactile, toy-like quality
- Filled with simple concept-based text and bright, jubilant illustrations
This one-of-a-kind format--complete with art by celebrated illustrator Ingela Arrhenius--is a celebration of a winter wonderland.
- A great Christmas gift for new parents, grandparents, and caregivers, or for a winter baby shower or birthday
- Kids love the sturdy, toy-like quality of these shaped books.
- Perfect for those who adored Santa's Workshop: Christmas Lift-a-Flap Board Book by Holly Berry-Byrd; Oh, Christmas Tree : Children's Board Book by Holly Berry-Byrd; and All Aboard The Christmas Train by Nichole Mara.